The time is takes to empty your CleverSpa® will depend on many different things. We would always advise that you allow yourself at least 2 hours the first time you empty, deflate and pack away your CleverSpa®. Watch our video to see how to PACK AWAY YOUR CLEVERSPA® or follow these directions-
1. Firstly, turn off the CleverSpa® heater.
2. Make sure the drainage plug is in place on the floor of the CleverSpa®.
3. Open the water outlet on the outer wall of the CleverSpa® and screw on the inflation hose.
4. Pull the plastic plug from the outlet in the floor of the CleverSpa®, then the water will flow out.
5. When there is no water in the CleverSpa®, use a sponge to absorb excess water; we then recommend turning on the bubble function for up to 20 minutes (one full cycle) to drain the water that can remain, and help dry out the pipeline. If the pipeline is not completely dried after the first cycle, it may be necessary to run the 20 minute cycle again.
6. When drainage is complete, remove the inflation hose and replace the drainage cap.
7. There will still be a small amount of water left in the base of the hot tub, this should be dried with a clean cloth / towel.