If you need help setting the temperature of your CleverSpa®, please read the below troubleshooting guide.
How to set the temperature of your CleverSpa®
Follow these 5 easy steps below or watch our instructional video:
- Ensure the temperature is showing in the control panel.
- Press the TEMPERATURE button which will cause the numbers in the control panel to flash continuously.
- Press the TEMP UP or TEMP DOWN arrows to select the desired water temperature.
- Once the desired temperature is showing in the control panel, press the TEMPERATURE button again which will stop the indicator from flashing. The temperature is now set and locked.
- To start the heating system, press the HEATER button – a red LED light will appear on both the heater and filter buttons. The filter system will start to circulate the water automatically. Finally, fit the top cover over your CleverSpa® and leave the heater to achieve the desired temperature.
When the water in your CleverSpa® is cold, it will take your CleverSpa® between 12-24 hours to heat to your desired temperature. The ambient temperature outside and the temperature of the water being used to fill will affect how long it takes your CleverSpa® to heat up. Each time you turn your CleverSpa® off, the water temperature will drop so always allow plenty of time for it to heat up before use.
When the temperature is reached, the heater and filter will stop, however, the heater light will remain on.
When the temperature of the waterfalls is 2°C below the set temperature, the heater will restart automatically and run until the pre-set temperature has been reached again.
Have you considered purchasing a thermal cover?
Buying a thermal cover will improve heat retention, due to the thermal insulation making it up to 50% more energy efficient – saving you money!
Our thermal covers are waterproof to HH 3000mm, as well as UPF 50+ providing protection from extreme weather conditions.
We sell circular and square thermal covers, in a number of different sizes. If you'd like to view our thermal covers, please click here.
*We recommend using the Cleverspa® Inflatable cover support to stop rainwater pooling.
Are you still having problems with your CleverSpa®?
If following our troubleshooting instructions has not resolved the problem and you have a valid warranty, we may need to bring your CleverSpa® in for repair. If you haven’t already, you can register your warranty by visiting: CleverCompany.com/support/warranty.
If your warranty is valid, please provide images/a video of the following:
- Power source - plug & socket
- Proximity photos in relation to the position of the spa to the house
- Hot Tub setup
- Condition of the hot tub
- Receipt/proof of purchase
If you have the box your CleverSpa® was purchased in, we will be able to arrange a collection for you. If you don't have one, you will need to request a new box from us or purchase your own. Please read "I need to pack my CleverSpa® away, what size box do I need?" for the correct box dimensions.
If you want to request a repair of your CleverSpa® or ask for a box to be sent to you, please complete our Submit a request webform.