Are you looking to register your CleverSpa® warranty?
To register your warranty, please visit clevercompany.com/support/warranty and complete the registration form. A warranty number is generated automatically once the form has been completed and confirmation is emailed to you. The length of a warranty is determined by the following:
Free Extended warranty
The CleverSpa® Extended warranty is available free of charge if your CleverSpa® warranty is registered within 28 days of purchase. Our extended warranty covers:
- CleverSpa® Pump & Heater: 18 months from date of purchase
- CleverSpa® Cover & Liner: 9 months from date of purchase.
Our standard warranty
If you register your CleverSpa® warranty after 28 days of purchase, we can offer you our Standard warranty service. Our standard warranty covers the following areas:-
- CleverSpa® Pump & Heater: 12 months from the date of purchase
- CleverSpa® Cover & Liner: 6 months from the date of purchase
Please note: We aim to repair and dispatch your CleverSpa® within *14* working days of receiving your hot tub into our Service Centre.
If you would like help registering your CleverSpa® warranty, please read the information provided below.
Important information about our CleverSpa® warranty service
- The CleverSpa® warranty relates to all CleverSpa® hot tubs purchased in the UK from a CleverSpa® retailer partner or the CleverSpa® website.
- This warranty is not transferable if the goods are resold by a private seller, eg. eBay/Amazon, or a business after the original purchase.
- The CleverSpa® is designed and manufactured for domestic use only. The warranty does not extend to any commercial business use (eg. Hot tub hire).
- Clever Company accepts no responsibility for misuse or user damage, including a puncture and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the CleverSpa®.
NOTE: All CleverSpa® warranties are void if the hot tub has been subject to repair attempts not authorised by CleverSpa®, including but not limited to removal of the motor from the liner and opening or tampering with the motor casing.
Article is closed for comments.