What’s in the box:
- Cleverspa® hot tub
- Top Cover
- Protective Groundsheet
- Filter Cartridge
- Filter Cover
- Inflation Hose
- Repair Patches
- Drainage Plug
- Locking Keys
- Air Outlet Cap
- Inflation Valve Cap
- LED Lighting Kit (selected models)
Please check all parts are present in your box before first use. To order new or missing parts please visit clevercompany.com.
For all safety and chemical advice, we recommend that you read the full instruction manual first, before setting up your CleverSpa®.
CleverSpa® hot tub setup
- Lay groundsheet (A) on a flat, even surface, clear of sharp objects. TIP: Set up out of direct sunlight with access to an IP66 rated outdoor socket. Do not use an extension lead.
- Fully uncoil the lead & plug, located under the pump & heating system.
- Screw Inflation Hose (D) onto Air Outlet (J).
- Push Inflation Hose (D) into Inflation Valve (K).
- Plug into mains & switch on. (Do not unscrew the inner valve).
- Press air jets on the control panel to start inflation (Light will appear).
- Once inflated, press air jets on the control panel to stop inflation.
TIP: Do not overinflate. You should be able to push your hand approximately 4-5cm into the top rim using moderate force.
- Screw Filter Cartridge (B) onto Filter Connector (N), followed by Filter Protector Cover (C) onto Filter Cartridge (B). TIP: Clean filters after every use. Use filter cleaner to prolong the life of your filters.
- Before filling with fresh tap water, please consider the below:
- Where supplied with LED Lights, fit before filling (see FIG 1).
- Where supplied with CleverLink® App, locate strongest WiFi signal first
IMPORTANT! Whenever you fill your Cleverspa® with fresh clean water, you will need to perform a Chlorine ‘Shock Treatment’, to sanitise the water, destroying any bacteria.
- Setting temperature. Press SET TEMP/LOCK on the control panel, then Temp Up or Temp Down to the desired temperature. Press SET TEMP/LOCK again to confirm.
- Clip Top Cover on (E). TIP: To keep your running costs to a minimum, don’t forget to purchase your EVA Flooring, Inflatable Cover Support and Thermal Cover.
LED lighting setup (Selected Models Only)
- Assemble LED Lighting Kit.
- Remove the plastic tape from the battery compartment on the remote.
- Turn the lights on with the power button.
FIT LIGHTS LOOSELY – LINER WILL EXPAND WHEN FILLED!
Correct installation is extremely important. Failure to follow instructions carefully may result in failure.
How do I set up my CleverLink® app?
- Search CleverLink® on App Store/Play Store and download the app.
- Once CleverLink® is installed on your device, tap the icon to launch.
- Set up an account, following all the relevant steps
Pairing your CleverSpa®
- Ensure your device is set to the same 2.4GHz wireless network
as the CleverSpa® you are connecting to.
IMPORTANT! You need a strong WiFi signal to connect.
- Select the control panel version that your Cleverspa® is fitted with.
- Input the ‘Network Name’ and ‘Security Password’ for your wireless network. This can usually be found on your wireless router.
- Review the tip about Cleverspa® placement and press ‘NEXT’.
- Hold the CleverLink® Pairing button on the control panel, (wait for beep) then tick the confirmation box on-screen and tap, Pair your CleverSpa®.
- CleverLink® will now try to establish a connection between your device
and your CleverSpa®. This can take up to 60 seconds to complete. (DO NOT leave the setup screen).
- Once the pairing process is complete you should see a ‘Green Tick’. Click “Finish” to finalise the process. If you see the ‘Red Tick’ “Pairing Failed” on screen, try completing the pairing process again. Be sure to check your wireless network settings are correct and that your device and Cleverspa® are both in range and connected to a 2.4Ghz network.
- Once you see the green tick, activate a function on the Cleverspa® control panel such as the air jets. This will sync the control panel and app. The setup is now complete.
FOR BEST SIGNAL QUALITY WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A 2.4GHz WIFI RANGE EXTENDER
If you live in an area with hard water, you may experience limescale build-up and residue in your CleverSpa® pump & heating system which could significantly reduce the lifespan of some internal components, stopping the Cleverspa® from working.
To reduce the effects of limescale build-up please check the water hardness in your area. If you are affected please ensure that CleverSpa® Descaler is used weekly to prevent scale formation and build up.
Air jets will stop automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use, to avoid internal pump overheating. They can be started again after 10 minutes (indicated by a beep). Air jets can be stopped or started again at any time during their 20-minute cycle.
If you'd like to contact us, please click here for our contact details.
Article is closed for comments.