If your drainage pipe has come away from the hot tub, please read the below instructions.
This issue occurs when the glue on the drainage adapter (1) and the flexible drainage hose (2) fails.
If your warranty is valid we can bring your CleverSpa® in for repair. However, this issue can be resolved relatively easily, if you would rather carry out the repair yourself.
How to repair your drainage pipe
1) We recommend using Loctite standard super glue, but any fast drying strong glue will work.
2) Using super glue, make a zig-zag formation on the end of the drainage adapter (1). Only do this up to the lip on the end of the tube, as shown in the image below. Make sure the glue is all the way around.
3) When attaching the drainage hose (2), twist it on up to the lip so the glue is evenly spread around the end of the drainage adapter (1).
4) Please ensure that the two parallel indentations are aligned, so they slide into the motor foot easily. If the parallel indentations are not aligned, they make crack when you try to twist it into place when glued.
5) Ensure it all aligns before the glue dries - you will have the time to make the quick adjustments if you need to.
Are you still having problems with your CleverSpa®?
If following our troubleshooting instructions has not resolved the problem and you have a valid warranty, we can bring your CleverSpa® in for repair. If you haven’t already, you can register your warranty by visiting: CleverCompany.com/support/warranty.
If your warranty is valid, please provide images/a video of the following:
- Leaking drainage pipe
- Plug inserted into the socket usually used
- Full view of your hot tub set up
If you have the box your CleverSpa® was purchased in, we will be able to arrange a collection. If you need us to send out a replacement box, please notify us so we can arrange this for you.