If a bubble has appeared in the base of your liner, please follow the instructions below:
Has a bubble appeared in the base of your liner?
This issue can occur when there is trapped air between the inner base and the foam flooring of your CleverSpa® as shown in the image below:
When this happens, please follow the below instructions to get the trapped air out.
- Turn the hot tub on its side.
- Find the small hole in the base of the liner (size of a 10p piece), as shown in the image below. This hole is in the base of the liner to allow trapped air to escape.
- Through the hole you can see a white foam sheet.
- Make a small hole in the foam sheet (Ensure that you do not pierce the liner). If you have already made a hole in the foam sheet and the air is still trapped, make the hole slightly bigger, but no bigger than the 10p sized hole as shown below:
- Pull the foam sheet away from the base of the liner to allow the air to escape.
- Lie the hot tub back down in it's original position and fill with 2-4 inches of water.
- If the bubble reappears in the base when, use your feet to push the air to one side of the hot tub. This will force the air to escape through the hole in the foam sheet and base of your liner.
You may need to follow these instructions on more than one occasion, as we are unable to advise of a way to prevent air getting trapped in the base of the liner.
This issue is not due to a manufacturing problem, therefore is not covered under warranty.